Developing Leadership is the tangible purpose that drives Athena Compass Consulting.
We pursue Developing Leadership at individual, interpersonal and organizational levels.
Athena Compass Consulting concentrates on three facets of leadership
Leadership inspires people and ignites the
desire to achieve goals.
Inspiration energizes for individuals,
workgroups, organizations, and,
in a larger sense,
community as well.
While inspiration can be short-lived, sustained motivation leads to achievement. It encompasses self-motivation, motivating peers and teams, influencing people around, persuading the clients to do business with you and, of course, contributing to the community around you for a cause.
The outcome of the other two facets would be positive and maximum when the leader is seen creating value for others and for the cause. Value creation extends over self, immediate people around them, the task itself, and the organization or the community.
Our Principal Consultant
- An alumnus of IIM, Ahmedabad (1977-79) & IIT Madras (1975-77).
- 26 Years of corporate career.
- Additional 13 years as a full time trainer cum consultant.
- Updating through continuous learning on emerging trends & topics such as Design Thinking, Gamification, Learning How to Learn.
- Qualified as a certified Coach conforming to the norms of the International Coach Federation (ICF).
- Works with a network of Consultants/ Trainers and Coaches to meet your specific requirements.
What Clients Say
A Training Program Participant
Types Of Industries Worked With
- IT Services Major
- Life Sciences Major (PSU)
- Healthcare Lab Services
- Power Transmission And Distribution Equipment Major
- Specialized Engineering Corporation
- Management Institute-Business School
- Multi-Divisional And Air Conditioning Major
- Retail Businesses In High-Value Durables & Capital Goods
Types Of Audiences Dealt With
- Manager Of Managers
- Individual Contributors
- New Entrants (Typically Graduate Engineer Trainees)
- Postgraduate Students Of Management