Athena Compass draws its strength to achieve its Mission and pursue its Vision from the foundations of its Principal Consultant:
- Insights and wisdom gained from.
- 26 years of working career in professional organizations.
- over 13 years of experience in the design, development, and delivery of training programs.
- Hands-on consulting assignments.
- A contemporary adaptation of established concepts & processes.
- Homegrown techniques that have been effective in nudging people for behavior change (as opposed to knowledge acquisition) in all its programs-coaching, training and consulting
Types Of Industries Worked With
- IT Services Major
- Life Sciences Major (PSU)
- Power Transmission And Distribution Equipment Major
- Specialized Engineering Corporation
- Healthcare Lab Services
- Management Institute-Business School
- Multi-Divisional And Air Conditioning Major
- Retail Businesses in High-value durables and Capital goods
Types Of Audiences Dealt With
- Manager Of Managers
- Individual Contributors
- New Entrants (Typically Graduate Engineer Trainees)
- Postgraduate Students Of Management