PM Chandrasekar, Principal Consultant
Athena Compass Consulting brings the essence of his experience, knowledge and continuous learning to help people lead fulfilling lives.
- Alumnus of IIM, Ahmedabad (1977-79) & IIT Madras (1975-77)
- A corporate career spanning 26 years across different industries and markets –prominent among them being the first-hand experience in high-value professional electronic equipment businesses in the function of Marketing & General Management, especially in the Business to Business environment.
- Additional 13 years as a full - time trainer cum consultant.
- Involving Design, Development, and Delivery training programs on a variety of topics and to a wide range of levels of executives.
- Consulting assignments with Small Medium Enterprises as part of organizational development initiatives and in functional areas
- Updating through continuous learning on emerging trends and topics such as Design Thinking, Gamification and Learning How to Learn
- Qualified as a certified Coach conforming to the norms of the International Coach Federation (ICF).
- Works with a network of Consultants/ Trainers and Coaches to meet your specific requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions
In general terms, Coaching is a process conducted through an One-to-one professional relationship between an executive and the coach. The function of the coach is to listen to the executive, probe the executive, jointly uncover different perspectives, encourage the executive to find the answers and get them to commit themselves to action and outcome. All this is done to achieve the selected, strong goals of the executive.
Yes, of course. The middle level managers are the senior managers and leaders of tomorrow. Identify the High Potential (HiPot) executives even as they are in younger roles and develop them as the future leaders of your organisation.
Congratulations on identifying and rewarding the internal talent and potential! As a freshly appointed manager, your executive is new and needs help to act like a manager. Being a manager calls for specific skills in getting things done through others. Let them get the relevant inputs on these skills through the Managerial Skills Training program of Athena Compass.
Getting to be a sustaining operation is the first challenge that an entrepreneur is to face and win over. Once this is done, you can start efforts for further growth. Athena Compass can help you with its Consultancy Solutions.
Professional talent seeks professional environment – this does not mean that you need to be a Multi National Corporation or a large corporate. SMEs could also attract such talent. The entrepreneur must ensure that professional practices are embedded into their enterprise. Moving from an owner driven status to a structured, results oriented organisation is a major step that requires a more open mind from the entrepreneur. Athena Compass can work with the entrepreneur to help the entrepreneur in this area, while being mindful of the concerns of the entrepreneur.