"Leadership & Learning are Indispensable to Each Other" ― John F. Kennedy.
Recruiting people with the right talents is just half the job – Equipping them with required skills gets them field and performance ready!
People still make the difference, despite the leap of technology. They are the differentiators, with their human connection with the internal and external stakeholders.
Skills need to be imparted and continuously upgraded to meet the changing demands of the environment.
Invest in People
When most organizations follow the same or similar technology such as Automation and Artificial Intelligence, what would be the differentiators for any organization?Let us look at an interview extract here.
“In most companies, there is a rigor about the financial side, but numbers don’t drive the company, people do.” *
The same interview goes on to assert that the fast pace of change makes everyone including the CEOs to be continuously learning and having to increase to focus on People and their Talent.
So, the answer is here: Invest in People & Up their Skills!
Soft Skills Distinguishes an Executive!
Stakeholders, especially customers, stay well informed. The executive must go beyond mere knowledge and must possess superior technical and interpersonal skills to be successful. Equipping people with the right skills is as important as recruiting the people with the right set of talents. In addition, due to the fast pace of change and the skills need to be continuously upgraded.
Skills - the Building Blocks of Developing Leadership:
The leadership progression is built upon solid foundations – of certain orientations and skills at the individual levels, skills that are required for job role delivery; skills to fit into a new role and perform effectively. Training programs on executive skills help the organization equips leadership pipeline with the relevant competencies.
Why Athena Compass Consulting for Training?
- More than 13 years of experience in design, development & delivery of training programs for large and global corporations
- 26 years of work experience that provides insights into the ground realities of the organizational machinery
- Customised and Focused on Your Training Needs (business type, environment, key deliverables)
- Aimed at behavioral change (stage III of training effectiveness)
- The methodology that includes Interactive and Introspective Discussions, Activities Games and Exercises
The range of Training Programs (Programs can be customized to your context & needs):
Managerial & Leadership Skills
- First level manager Skills
- General Managerial Skills (Manager of Managers)
Leadership Building Block - Essential Executive Skills
- Communication Skills
- Effective presentation Skills
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Team Working, and Conflict Handling
- Negotiation Skills
These programs are meant for executives at managerial levels too. The content and quality of discussion would match the roles of the training audience, as required.
Specific Function/ Job Role Related Skills
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Selling Skills & Value Selling
- Business Marketing
- Customer handling
- Customer Relationship Management
Additional and combination of skills can be designed to suit specific needs
Training Experience - Types of Organizations/Businesses
- IT Services Major
- Retail Businesses in High value durables & Capital Goods
- Helathcare Lab Services
- Power Transmission and Distribution Equipment Major
- Specialised Engineering Corporation
- Management Institute-Business School
- Multi-Divisional and Air Conditioning Major
- Life Sciences Major (PSU)
Types of Audiences Dealt with
- Manager of Managers
- Individual Contributors
- New Entrants (Typically Graduate Engineer Trainees)
- Postgraduate Students of Management